Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Malteser Slice for Lee

I checked my email earlier this evening (becca.bakes2@gmail.com if you were wondering), as I'd asked a friend to email my price list to her contacts.  And was very pleased to learn that she wanted something for her eldest son for tomorrow.  He'd told her he didn't want a cake, or party, but she felt she couldn't give him nothing and was wondering if it was too short notice for me.  Luckily I had her number so we chatted and agreed on a Malteser Slice traybake with red and silver sparkle (two of the colours of his favourite football team).  After all, it's not really a birthday without sparkle, even if you are a newly-teenaged boy.  I'll deliver to her work tomorrow afternoon, while Mini-Becca #2 is at nursery.  Here's hoping he likes it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have enjoyed reading this post, feel free to leave us a comment, and why not check out some of our other posts :)