Monday, September 10, 2012

Lots and lots of mini lovelies

I was contacted by a friend of a friend, to make mini cupcakes for her daughter's 21st birthday.  The customer was pleasingly specific about what she wanted, and I was happy to be able to help.  The brief was 25 blue, 25 pink, white icing and white cake but coloured wraps and accents. 
Luckily, I have a supplier of pink and blue mini cupcake cases (how lucky is that?! any other colours and I probably couldn't have helped her) and I have edible food colouring in every colour of the rainbow in order to make the accents out of sugarpaste. 
There was a lot to organise for the party, so the husband came by to collect the cupcakes, and seemed pleased.  And the customer verdict?  Well, the few remaining ones were brought into work this morning and my friend was told 'these are all that are left.  They went down very well'.  Hooray, and Happy 21st Morven!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have enjoyed reading this post, feel free to leave us a comment, and why not check out some of our other posts :)