Sunday, September 02, 2012

Red Velvet hits the spot

B had eaten some of our goodies before, and was after something special for his wife for her upcoming birthday.  She fancied Red Velvet, and I was only too happy to assist.  He hadn't given me much direction with regard to the decoration, except that he wanted it to give her name and age on top.  Fair enough.  I wanted to try the rose swirls all over, because it looks so pretty - like you could just dive into a pillow of cake (mmmmm), and I thought pink for the accents, because red is hard to achieve, and pink would give a hint as to the richness of the interior colour.
He said, on collection, that the decoration was just what she wanted - as she'd seem similar on my Facebook page and loved it - woo hoo!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have enjoyed reading this post, feel free to leave us a comment, and why not check out some of our other posts :)