Monday, February 21, 2011

Starting out

I'm new to this blogging lark, but have a page on Facebook at www.facebook.com/beccabakes2 and thought I'd set up this blog for those of you who may be interested to see what we do, but aren't on Facebook for one reason or another.  Generally speaking, I bake once or thrice a week, simply to pass the time and for something fun to do.  Sometimes it's for a specific occasion - like going to a friend's new home and she requests brownies, or my daughter's birthday.  Other times it's to try out a new icing nozzle, or food colouring.  Other times it might be because I was reading a magazine and came across a recipe that sounded easy or tasty... who knows.  I'll post photos of my attempts, and update this as often as I can.  I'd love your comments, both positive and constructive.  Happy Baking folks!

1 comment:

If you have enjoyed reading this post, feel free to leave us a comment, and why not check out some of our other posts :)