Friday, June 03, 2011

It's my birthday!!

I saw this cake on Meg BerryCupcake's Facebook page and had to try it for my birthday tomorrow, with her blessing.  It's a chocolate layer cake, with chocolate icing edged with chocolate finger biscuits and topped with my favourite Lindt Lindor chocolate balls, mmmmm.  It's slightly wonky, and I think it'll be too sickly for words, but we get to cut into it tomorrow... 

And I get to officially appreciate my gifts - a Hummingbird Bakery cookbook (the first one), Harry Eastwood's vege cake cookbook, other Hummingbird goodies and a fab carrier for transporting cupcakes.  Mr Becca is cooking some secret delicious treats for lunch tomorrow, and the kitchen smells amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have enjoyed reading this post, feel free to leave us a comment, and why not check out some of our other posts :)