Sunday, December 30, 2012

Zoe's birthday part 2 - cupcake decorating party

Zoe's mum had read my post about the last decorating party I'd done, and kept me in mind for her daughter's upcoming birthday.  I duly arrived at the house, having prepared my naked cupcakes and tons of icing and carrying lots of different sprinkles, nozzles, piping bags and so on.
And a more attractively arty one by a photographer who was at the party.  She took lots of great pics, thankfully.
Here we see the gang,  having coloured their icing as they chose, getting it into the icing bags.
And then get right on with the task of getting the icing onto the cupcakes, and the all important task of choosing which sprinkle to place where on each cupcake.


This lovely lady was really concentrating, and had some great ideas on how to do things - you could tell she'd had some practice.
 Even boys can enjoy the decorating side of things - with blue icing, naturally 
 Here's a collage of the finished products - they all had such fun!
And the girls all proudly displaying their skill, in take-home boxes to show their parents.
Now here's a photo from an angle that I simply couldn't take - it's me, wearing my attractively large white Becca Bakes tee-shirt.
 Thanks so much for inviting me to be a part of your birthday celebrations Zoe!!
 




2 comments:

  1. As the Mum of the birthday girl, I'd like to comment on what a fantastic party this was! The party was organised brilliantly, the resources were excellent and all the partygoers had a ball! I would whole heartedly recommend Rebecca if your child is interested in baking or decorating!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Lesley-Anne. I really enjoyed the party too!

      Delete

If you have enjoyed reading this post, feel free to leave us a comment, and why not check out some of our other posts :)