Saturday, August 03, 2013

Courgette fritters - Becca does savoury, ooh

I had seen an easy recipe for courgette (zucchini to you non-Europeans) fritters in a supermarket magazine, and thought to try them on The Team for a change  (sorry but I can't find the recipe online, I'll keep searching and add it in at a later date if I do).  It included eggs, courgettes, plain flour and not too much else so I figured they'd like eat.  They were quite keen, and the recipe said to fry them lightly for a few minutes on each side.  Sadly, some required quite a few more than a few minutes so not all of them were fully cooked.
But they ate them, in the most part.   However, I may just stick to sweet goods for the moment...

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have enjoyed reading this post, feel free to leave us a comment, and why not check out some of our other posts :)