Monday, September 16, 2013

I made a clafoutis...

I had heard of Clafoutis before, but never really known quite what it was, nor how to make it.  Then I came across a recipe in a magazine (nope, sorry I can't recall which one) that looked quite easy and thought, what the hey, I'll give it a go!
It seems like a custard that sets up a bit, with some fruit thrown in for good measure.  I'm not sure I'd bake one again, but am pleased that I finally have.
You can see that it didn't rise much, and has a soggy sort of texture to it.  It did pretty much taste as it looks, so was quite quick and easy to eat.  Almost like something you would think to serve a young child perhaps... Have you ever had it before?  What was your verdict?

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have enjoyed reading this post, feel free to leave us a comment, and why not check out some of our other posts :)